Alamana Industries – Xerox Kuwait at the 5th E-Government Forum
November 5-7, 2017: Attendees from diverse government agencies gathered to engage with experts on a broad range of e-Services topics and issues. EGOV5 helped attendees from the various government agencies in Kuwait to gain the necessary knowledge and understanding of the technical, business processes, and human resources consideration of developing efficient e-Services. Particularly, the Forum helped:
- Provide leading-edge, thought-leadership, and a valuable information-sharing opportunity on e-Services planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and on-going improvement.
- Explore new technology trends that affect e-Services and hence, implementation of the e-government in the State of Kuwait.
- Discuss, and for first time in Kuwait, the modern concepts of the user experience and how this experience can be utilized to improve efficiency and effectiveness of e-Services.
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of world-class technology leaders in boosting Kuwait’s e-Government program.
- Present new technologies and solutions related to e-Services full life cycle management.
EGOV5 was accompanied by a technology exhibition that provided a showcase area where technology vendors demonstrated their products and services. The exhibition, moreover, provided an excellent opportunity for both vendors and government agencies to get engaged in direct discussions. This helps government agencies in future planning of their e-Services initiatives as well as boosting the business development efforts of technology vendors.
In the seminar, Alamana Industries – Xerox Kuwait shed a light on Digitization at work. While organizations have ambitions for a lean and agile digital future, their present is still weighed down by paper. Not only does this undermine productivity by perpetuating slow and expensive manual processes, it is too wasteful: easily half of the paper we print at work is used once, then thrown away. Alamana Industries – Xerox Kuwait used to opportunity to highlight steps to better digitization results.